• Help Support TNDeer:

Dale Hollow pics from last weekend

catman529":2nrxpmp0 said:
Biggun4214":2nrxpmp0 said:
What part of Dale Hollow do you fish?
I put in at willow grove and stayed within a few miles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its been a long time since I was at Willow Grove and Lilydale. I grew up fishing above Sunset and Star Point. Years ago I caught some really big carp near Star Point. I shot one with my bow once that was close to 4 feet long. I'm 6'4", the gills were at my waist and the tail curved on the ground.

Biggun4214":ei1przng said:
catman529":ei1przng said:
Biggun4214":ei1przng said:
What part of Dale Hollow do you fish?
I put in at willow grove and stayed within a few miles

Its been a long time since I was at Willow Grove and Lilydale. I grew up fishing above Sunset and Star Point. Years ago I caught some really big carp near Star Point. I shot one with my bow once that was close to 4 feet long. I'm 6'4", the gills were at my waist and the tail curved on the ground.
that's huge, do they often feed in the shallows where you can shoot them? I rarely see them in the water as they stay a little off shore most times.

wobblegobble":12gv49ey said:
I thought you may have had a little cajun in ya and eat em.
nah maybe some day I will give one q try. I tried buffalo once and didn't care for all the extra bones

You should try to make a trip up to my part of the state for carp. Boone lake, Patrick Henry lake,& the holston river around Kingsport is absolutely full of huge carp. Nice pics that looks like a blast camping hunting and fishing all together.

Latest posts

Back