• Help Support TNDeer:

Daughters rifle scope died

Daniel n

My daughter has a Winchester 30-30 that has had a cheap Tasco pronghorn on it for probably 30 years. I've killed a ton of deer with it when I was a kid, and she has killed several and it has never had to be set after the first time. Today we shot to confirm zero and it was al over the place. After a box of ammo I gave up and I'm just gonna buy a new one. Any recommendations in the sub $200 range? I've seen a few vortex and an sig with great reviews. I have a sportsman's close and a bass pro shop. I'm gonna check with my local gun store and see what they have in stock in the morning.

My daughter has a Winchester 30-30 that has had a cheap Tasco pronghorn on it for probably 30 years. I've killed a ton of deer with it when I was a kid, and she has killed several and it has never had to be set after the first time. Today we shot to confirm zero and it was al over the place. After a box of ammo I gave up and I'm just gonna buy a new one. Any recommendations in the sub $200 range? I've seen a few vortex and an sig with great reviews. I have a sportsman's close and a bass pro shop. I'm gonna check with my local gun store and see what they have in stock in the morning.

I've bought 2 of these and mounted them on my muzzleloaders. They have worked well, very clear and held zeros.

They all hold zero until they don't. Some do it better than others, but they tend to fail at the worst times. If you're gonna upgrade, buy something good. Trijicon Huron would be get my vote, but it's not in your price range.

Latest posts

Back