• Help Support TNDeer:

Deer sign on private vs public.

Man this is getting too technical.....just hunt 😬 I know you guys know what your talking about because you have the data but what happened to just having a goodtime while hunting ????? Deer hunting is not that difficult if you just use common sense ( understanding travel corridors, wind direction , rut timing if your hunting bucks , bedding and feeding areas ), scout and don't keep making the same mistakes. Guys you all are the Einstein of deer behavior and enjoy your posts but I'd have to take notes to keep up with it all because my little ole pea picking brain can't contain it ! Just yanking you all chains guys 😉.....I really enjoy reading your posts . Carry on .....schools in session ! 👍

Man this is getting too technical.....just hunt 😬 I know you guys know what your talking about because you have the data but what happened to just having a goodtime while hunting ????? Deer hunting is not that difficult if you just use common sense ( understanding travel corridors, wind direction , rut timing if your hunting bucks , bedding and feeding areas ), scout and don't keep making the same mistakes. Guys you all are the Einstein of deer behavior and enjoy your posts but I'd have to take notes to keep up with it all because my little ole pea picking brain can't contain it ! Just yanking you all chains guys 😉.....I really enjoy reading your posts . Carry on .....schools in session ! 👍
Collecting and analyzing data IS the fun part of hunting! ;)

But honestly, I see the world through numbers. I realize other peoples' brains don't work that way, but mine does.

Collecting and analyzing data IS the fun part of hunting! ;)

But honestly, I see the world through numbers. I realize other peoples' brains don't work that way, but mine does.
One man's headache could be another man's treasure. I've always learned in my working career that a trend will always tell you a story . Maybe something you don't like but I used trends alot when I worked....and you can't have a trend without data collection !! I do understand what you guys do it's just that I keep my data in my head....which fails at times 😉

I see the world through numbers. I realize other peoples' brains don't work that way, but mine does.

Ha! I don't see it in numbers necessarily but I see it a whole lot like a math problem to solve. Always breaking things down to it's simplest form. My ADD and OCD can't handle too much going on at once. I gotta find ways to make it easy.

LOL sorry. I'm eat up with this stuff and don't really have any friends that are into it to this degree, so other than boring my wife to death with it the only place I get to talk serious deer stuff is here.

LOL sorry. I'm eat up with this stuff and don't really have any friends that are into it to this degree, so other than boring my wife to death with it the only place I get to talk serious deer stuff is here.
Brother as I told BSK I enjoy you all posts ..... you two definitely forgot more than I know about whitetail behavior. I was just kidding with you all brother . Carry on and like I said .... school is in session ! 😉

Latest posts

Back