• Help Support TNDeer:

Disappointed in edge cams

My edges trigger great. Usually in the first 1/3 of the pic on trails or open areas. When set to 0 secs I'll have five pics all in frame so I tend to set at 10 or 15 secs. I only set to one pic, not trigger or burst.

I have a spartan but bought 4 of the edges for the price...
I got into the price point also. But after 4 months of use last year I already down 2 cameras. Buy good cameras now you don't have to replace later. The edges are just junk at the end of the day with a terrible app. You can't even save pictures on your phone you have to send them some where to save them. And it takes 24 hours for videos. The only thing they have going is cheapness and at the end of the day you get what you pay for. My spypoints were better.

I got into the price point also. But after 4 months of use last year I already down 2 cameras. Buy good cameras now you don't have to replace later. The edges are just junk at the end of the day with a terrible app. You can't even save pictures on your phone you have to send them some where to save them. And it takes 24 hours for videos. The only thing they have going is cheapness and at the end of the day you get what you pay for. My spypoints were better.
That is not true about saving to your phone. Just an fyi. I save them to my phone all the time.

It also only takes 24 hours if you get no other pics after that request. The edge 2's it takes like two minutes to get your video request. Much better than the original edges. I'm interested in seeing other brands too. I've heard really good things about the browning's.

That is not true about saving to your phone. Just an fyi. I save them to my phone all the time.
If that's an option it's not on my app that ive seen. You can save videos not pictures
it goes into the album on the app not save to my gallery. I've gotten 15 pictures since trying to retrieve a video and it's still 24 hours. Every video I've ever gotten from then has taken 20 to 24 hours.
At the end of the day they are cheap and you get what you pay for, I knew that going into it. Just bought in the hype.

If that's an option it's not on my app that ive seen. You can save videos not pictures
it goes into the album on the app not save to my gallery. I've gotten 15 pictures since trying to retrieve a video and it's still 24 hours. Every video I've ever gotten from then has taken 20 to 24 hours.
At the end of the day they are cheap and you get what you pay for, I knew that going into it. Just bought in the hype.
Click share, then save image. Goes into your camera photos.

90% of the time people have issues with cameras and it's user error. I can honestly say I've never had issues with any brand camera. They've had things I like and dislike but functioned like they should.

Latest posts

Back