• Help Support TNDeer:

Draw hunts…

Bone Collector

Seen a lot of posts on here about draws. I haven't been on as much due to work restricting access to the site, falling out of the habit of actually using my personal laptop, and not liking to look at webpages on my phone, so SORRY if this has been discussed.

I've heard rumblings for years that Presidents Island just isn't good anymore. I have like 12 points…. I know the October hunt is not good, but hearing December hunt isn't much better.

Question is where else is there that is a worthy use of those points??

Folks know what the secret low point draw is... im not one of them.

PI is getting to the point where it isn't worth wasting you 3d weekend on any longer. I quit putting in my kids for the draw 2y ago... 2 of them have 10 points. Better chance of killing a 140 on my farm than on PI. I'm still putting in... but not for PI. Doing it because it's free, and I'm hoping someday there will be another Hotspot and I'll have 20 points and guaranteed a draw.

Folks know what the secret low point draw is... im not one of them.

PI is getting to the point where it isn't worth wasting you 3d weekend on any longer. I quit putting in my kids for the draw 2y ago... 2 of them have 10 points. Better chance of killing a 140 on my farm than on PI. I'm still putting in... but not for PI. Doing it because it's free, and I'm hoping someday there will be another Hotspot and I'll have 20 points and guaranteed a draw.
That's my idea going forward. Putting for a point and hope some awesome opportunity comes available and I drawn.

Latest posts

Back