• Help Support TNDeer:

Duck/Buffalo River

AllOutdoors

76f146a2ad84db92b4b086e93e684996.jpg

c67606ccff454e636e624bb8f9b34f0c.jpg

Caught several yesterday. The second pic was the first cast of the morning.[emoji1]

duckriver":2yywh9z8 said:
You know something I don't lol
Then let's go. I put in on the duck and fished up in Buffalo as well. Buzzbait and plastic craw got it done. Not a single bite on the square bill crank, which is odd.

AllOutdoors":19ly4kap said:
duckriver":19ly4kap said:
You know something I don't lol
Then let's go. I put in on the duck and fished up in Buffalo as well. Buzzbait and plastic craw got it done. Not a single bite on the square bill crank, which is odd.

Sounds like a plan to me! I haven't got a hit on a craw yet this year. One on a crank bait and the rest have been at first light on top water.

I like fishing for smallies but my favorite fishing on the buffalo river is going after those black pirch. nothing beats a gold nugget lure with a orange skirt. They can't resist it. It'll catch small mouth too.

I've had good luck this past week on the duck/buffalo River also, caught 3 nice LM bass and two striper all on the same bait Thursday AM.
That jet boat looks familiar might have passed each other on the river this spring around dyer rd ALLOutdoors

spoonie":8ivg8q4v said:
I've had good luck this past week on the duck/buffalo River also, caught 3 nice LM bass and two striper all on the same bait Thursday AM.
That jet boat looks familiar might have passed each other on the river this spring around dyer rd ALLOutdoors
Yeah I put in on dyer Rd sometimes. I run up that way from paint rock too.

Latest posts

Back