• Help Support TNDeer:

Duck river at columbia

NAjoe

First, any of yall dealt with duck river marine there in Columbia before? I'd like to hear of any dealings (good or bad) anyone has had or heard of with them. Can pm me if you'd like.
Second, i'm interested in a boat they have but ain't buying without putting it in the water first. They said we could run it in the duck there...is it safe to run a bass boat in that part of the duck? Thanks for any info.

NAjoe":2q40g4rg said:
First, any of yall dealt with duck river marine there in Columbia before? I'd like to hear of any dealings (good or bad) anyone has had or heard of with them. Can pm me if you'd like.
Second, i'm interested in a boat they have but ain't buying without putting it in the water first. They said we could run it in the duck there...is it safe to run a bass boat in that part of the duck? Thanks for any info.

I know several people that have bought boats and boat/trailer accessories from them and everything I've heard about them has been good.

They put a video on their FB page the other day of one of their guys running a boat in the duck at 103mph so you should be good to test drive one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ZachMarkus":2ttb6kxj said:
They put a video on their FB page the other day of one of their guys running a boat in the duck at 103mph so you should be good to test drive one.
good lord that's a suicide mission

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Went to school with the owner he is a great guy and keeps very close eye on his employees and their work. Hes very honest and yes you can run a good stretch of the duck fast and no issues.

Back