• Help Support TNDeer:

Duck Stamp?

Mud Creek

Did everybody get theres in a timely manner this year? Next week will be a month and I still haven't received it. Usually it comes in about 2 weeks tops. I got it a little later than usual but still feel like it should've already been here. Maybe I'm just being impatient!

I never do, but if you buy it through the TWRA app, the recipe is valid for something like 40 days. Then you have to have the signed stamp on you. I go through this every year for the early wood duck.

If you bought it through the twra portal, the way i understand it is, they will mail it around march of next year. The electronic stamp is good for the entire year. You just need proof of purchase like your license. I have been wrong a few times though.
That's what I read it to be. Says stamp will be mailed post season. Might go grab one from the post office to have one. Doubt I'll see the first purchase

I guess I either overlooked or flat missed the fact that it would be mailed after season. I'm behind and honestly not even sure how much I'll get to duck hunt this year but it sure feels odd not having one on me if I do. I don't trust this digital stuff.

I don't think they ever actually send them to you like they are supposed to if you order online. I quit getting it online and just go to the post office.

Did everybody get theres in a timely manner this year? Next week will be a month and I still haven't received it. Usually it comes in about 2 weeks tops. I got it a little later than usual but still feel like it should've already been here. Maybe I'm just being impatient!
I always buy mine at the post office around this time of year, but will call first to check availability

Every time I've stopped by the PO to get one over the years they don't have it so I quit messing with the PO and just started buying it from the place I buy my license and never had an issue until now. It's usually mailed in a couple of weeks. Now I'm seeing it will be coming march-may when season is over and the digital copy on my phone will work. Hopefully that's the case even though I don't like it and would prefer the actual stamp to be with me

Back