• Help Support TNDeer:

For Sale Dunstan Chestnut seedlings

mcbuck58

Dunstan Chestnut seedlings in pots, grown from seed. They are a blight resistant chestnut which has been around since the 50's. They are fast growing and can produce chestnuts in three to five years. Two trees needed for pollination. Deer love chestnuts so they work great in small orchards or around the edge of food plots. They are between 24 to 44 inches tall.
$25 each or buy ten get one free.

IMG_9402.webpIMG_9401.webp
You can read more about Dunstan Chestnut trees here. chestnuthilloutdoors.com

You can read about my Dunstans on this forum here.

Last edited:
I'm too far away to travel for seedings, would you be willing to sell and ship some of this years nuts? PM me if that's an option. Thanks!

I'm too far away to travel for seedings, would you be willing to sell and ship some of this years nuts? PM me if that's an option. Thanks!
I'm sorry but I do not sell nuts. If you want to buy nuts for eating or planting check out Chestnut Ridge of Pike County online. They are in Illinois. They are an over 30 year old orchard of all Dunstans. They originally got their trees from Chestnut Hill nursery in Florida. That is where Dr Dunstan developed these trees.

You have another option. Chestnut Hill nursery ships container trees to Walmart and Rural King in spring and fall. You can go online and pick stores in your area and you will get an email notification a few days before they ship to that store.

Latest posts

Back