• Help Support TNDeer:

[emoji95]BAM[emoji95]

bluball

Now i just need to get the livescope bought and i will be ready[emoji16]
8844977c96fbee69907fec5600b88f4a.jpg

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

X-Tennessean":2iauaw08 said:
You gonna fish or play video games? lol
Video games,sometimes i look at the screen so much when i look up i think how did i get over here[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Spurhunter":ud61r6j0 said:
So much for brand loyalty! [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Lowrance,it would be hard to turn them loose.May sell the humminbird once i getvto play with the garmin some

WTM":x4igikfo said:
nice. now just to make them bite.
You see the slime in the fishfinder screens[emoji23]there biting[emoji16]just kidding,you are right,but now i can hopfully see how they react to each bait i throw at them.

RUGER":2eqfrxsf said:
X-Tennessean":2eqfrxsf said:

That was funny. :D

Good looking set up man!!
Big talk from x-tennessean,just wait till he buys one,i will get him back[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I figured you were using Garmin for mapping, Bird for SI, and Lowrance for Structure Scan. I'm in the process of mounting 2 Echomap 93sv Plus units linked together to share waypoints, and a flush mounted Echo 551C for 2D sonar at high speed. I'll be done this weekend if all goes well with everything but the transducer on the trolling motor. Gotta fabricate something so the transducer doesn't turn with the head.

Spurhunter":15oicd9z said:
I figured you were using Garmin for mapping, Bird for SI, and Lowrance for Structure Scan. I'm in the process of mounting 2 Echomap 93sv Plus units linked together to share waypoints, and a flush mounted Echo 551C for 2D sonar at high speed. I'll be done this weekend if all goes well with everything but the transducer on the trolling motor. Gotta fabricate something so the transducer doesn't turn with the head.

Use lowrance for 2d ,di,si and mapping,humminbird for 360 but have a lakemaster card i use some,garmin for livescope only but may also use there mapping some.If new setup works like i hope i will probally sell my humminbird stuff

Forvols":1pf1oix9 said:
So do you put "Watch ESPN" on the upper/middle/lower screen? or do you do Netflix? lol
Fishing network and you tube[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]think i need to put one of those wii steering wheels in the boat and pull it out and act like im raceing on the screen when people get close[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

MickThompson":1wwv1vj4 said:
X-Tennessean":1wwv1vj4 said:
He's going "fish watching"
Yep pet fish,about like my pet deer[emoji23]pic during gun season where i hunt[emoji23]
53e6295f953228a5c9db5f075cc8fcdd.jpg

Latest posts

Back