• Help Support TNDeer:

Eventful season

Winchester

So far anyway. We havent got to hunt much due to travel with work, but the few times we have gone its been pretty good. My oldest son Ryan (12) has killed 2 so far, a Jake and a decent lb at 22 lbs and 9 1/2" beard with 7/8 spurs. He killed the LB all on his own. I had his little brother so he said Dad i'll be fine, an hour later we meet back up and he's carrying a bird half as big as he is! :) I was definitely proud of him, he loves to hunt! I've only killed a Jake just to put some breast in the Skillet :D! My 8 yr old and my Dad have had birds at 50 yards twice, but we havent closed the deal for them yet. I also killed a Coyote that came running to my calls this morning,(#6 extended range stoned him at 30 yards) and then let a buddy use my gun and kill a good bird we called in, 21 lbs with 10 1/2 inches of beard and 1 inch spurs. Its getting better every day here it seems, I hope to spend some more time in the woods in the next few days. Here are the only 2 pics I had on my cell phone, will try to download some more of the cam if I can remember it. Good luck to all.
PICT0344.jpg
[/img]
IMG00141.jpg
[/img]

Latest posts

Back