• Help Support TNDeer:

Ewers Texas Injury ???

Out of curiosity, give us your run down of Saturdays matchup between the Vols and Oklahoma

What do you expect? Thoughts on the matchup? Will either team be eating icing?
Gladly. I have several friends who are going to the game. I think TN wins this game easily. Oklahoma, while being ranked in the top 15, will struggle with the pace of the TN offense. I have watched both OK games and while their record is unblemished, they have been underwhelming. Arnold is a gritty but undersized competitor but edging Houston by only 4 and Tulane by 15 is not a good look for a team with playoff aspirations. Rest assured the vols defense wont be facing a Murray, Mayfield or Hurts level playcaller this weekend. TNs defensive prowess will keep a lackluster Sooner offense at bay, and while UT will win easily, it wont be as be as sweet as the icing from the last few weeks. Vols 42, Hounds from Norman 27….2 new teams entered the Sec this yr….this aint the one to worry about….

What you got CB? Color me curious….

Last edited:
Gladly. I have several friends who are going to the game. I think TN wins this game easily. Oklahoma, while being ranked in the top 15, will struggle with the pace of the TN offense. I have watched both OK games and while their record is unblemished, they have been underwhelming. Arnold is a gritty but undersized competitor but edging Houston by only 4 and Tulane by 15 is not a good look for a team with playoff aspirations. Rest assured the vols defense wont be facing a Murray, Mayfield or Hurts level playcaller this weekend. TNs defensive prowess will keep a lackluster Sooner offense at bay, and while UT will win easily, it wont be as be as sweet as the icing from the last few weeks. Vols 42, Hounds from Norman 27….2 new teams entered the Sec this yr….this aint the one to worry about….

What you got CB? Color me curious….
Vols by 17. Mostly a good game that gets away towards the end

With that being said, I wouldn't be shocked if Vols win by several tds either. Good team

I like all football. I just like competitive football.
Same here. Each week, I look for games that should take guts and glory to win, and those are the ones I hone in on and watch as much of as I can. As you know, I have not watched many games last three weeks. I'm not much of a 70-0 football score kind of guy, regardless of who the teams are. I'll really start paying attention week 5 after most teams have played someone worthy. We're just about there. Looking forward to UT/OU game in Norman this weekend.

Same here. Each week, I look for games that should take guts and glory to win, and those are the ones I hone in on and watch as much of as I can. As you know, I have not watched many games last three weeks. I'm not much of a 70-0 football score kind of guy, regardless of who the teams are. I'll really start paying attention week 5 after most teams have played someone worthy. We're just about there. Looking forward to UT/OU game in Norman this weekend.
Agree 100 percent. The first few weeks front load a ton of games that arent very competitive. But it gets a little better each week

Latest posts

Back