• Help Support TNDeer:

For Sale Few Guns for Sale (Prices Lowered)

thale51

I don't really want to sell any of these, but due to some unexpected bills, I've got to let some of these go.

First up is a Sig Sauer P226 Legion SAO with 4 mags and two holsters. The slide shows some slight holster wear, but the gun is in great condition overall. Asking $950. $900 SOLD

Second is a Franchi Affinity 3 12 gauge in bottomland camo. I don't think I have shot this one since purchasing, but if I have it doesn't have more than a box of shells through it. Hasn't been hunted with. Comes with box and factory chokes/shim kit. Asking $850. $800 $750

Third is a Retay GPS XL Turkey in 12 gauge in bottomland camo with a Burris Fastfire 4 red dot and Meadow Creek Mount rib mount. Also has a Trulock Turkey choke. I have not shot this one yet. Took it to the woods one time for turkey season this past Spring and that was the only time I was able to go this year. Asking $750 $700 $650 for everything together, but might consider separating. Comes with factory box as well.

Can send more pictures upon request. No trades.

Prices lowered. If you think I'm too high, feel free to shoot me an offer.

Located in Jackson.

Attachments

• IMG_8688.webp
    IMG_8688.webp
    130.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8689.webp
    IMG_8689.webp
    92.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8686.webp
    IMG_8686.webp
    108.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8690.webp
    IMG_8690.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8691.webp
    IMG_8691.webp
    37.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
@Chiflyguy I appreciate that. Life just happens sometimes and things come up that you don't expect.

@Bull_TN If these don't sell by the end of the week this week, I'll be taking them to a gun shop to sell. Although, I'd rather see them go to someone on here. Plus, you'd probably be paying close to the same price I'm asking plus tax and background fee buying it from a shop.

Latest posts

Back