• Help Support TNDeer:

First Fishing trip of 2019

wobblegobble

I went out for a couple hours to test my boat and get my sea legs straight and we caught a few and one decent one that went 4.2Lb

Attachments

• IMG_20190207_100618.jpg
    IMG_20190207_100618.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,137
Good fish!!
Funny you mentioned sea legs....I made my first crappie trip of the year over the weekend, spent 7-8 hours behind four rods spider rigging in a some pretty good waves and when I got home and settled in the easy chair I felt like I was still riding the waves!! lol

X-Tennessean":vluci3ph said:
Good fish!!
Funny you mentioned sea legs....I made my first crappie trip of the year over the weekend, spent 7-8 hours behind four rods spider rigging in a some pretty good waves and when I got home and settled in the easy chair I felt like I was still riding the waves!! lol
For some reason it always hits me when I get in the shower lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice bass, very nice. Lure/bait?

Sea legs are important. Whole day can be ruined by a stomach that won't settle down. many funny stories about seasick. A co-worker got seasick fishing from a catwalk. A chicklett got seasick from watching the waves roll through Haulover Cut. I have a brother who was so sick his face turned green (until he got a fish on the line).

Nice! We hit Dale Hollow a few days ago, but didn't have much luck. We caught two in the first 20 minutes, and that was it. It was my first time fishing there. I'm already trying to see when I can go back - hopefully the 21st or 22nd if the weather allows.

Latest posts

Back