• Help Support TNDeer:

Fishing at Fall Creek Falls SP

Dodge Man

Im taking my family camping at Fall Creek Falls this weeks and my boys are wanting to get in some fishing while there. Anyone have some tips on where to fish to catch something for them to have some fun? We don't care what kind of fish really. Any tips on bait or what to take with us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been quite a while since I fished there, but you can probably put the boys on some bream fishing from the bank around the lodge, from the dock, and around the cabins.

Maybe someone with more recent experience there can give better tips.

stayed there couple weeks ago took a flat bottom and trolled up to a deep rocky bank and got several largemouth using a 7.5 red shad worm splitshot..as far as making it a lot easier for kiddos I'd 2nd what TNCharlie said. water is very low but still many people cathing pan fish. enjoy it's really nice up there right now. I think we're heading back end of October.

We talked to the guy at the boat rental shop and he said bass were bitting good. He said soft plastics in natural colors and top water baits near sunset. We fished pretty hard for 2 afternoons and only caught 1 bass the whole trip. The lake looks to be about 3ft lower then full pool. We saw a lot of good size bass and blue gills around the bank and cover but we could not get them to bite anything. The water is so clear it makes it hard to fish from the bank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back