• Help Support TNDeer:

Fishing charters in Orange beach

easy45

Y'all give me some good ones to look at, we are gonna get a half day trip when we are down there in two weeks, I'd like to catch a variety with a chance of something decently big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure about offshore but if you want to do inshore nearshore type fishing my buddy Bill at Lost Bay is great.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

I've only been on offshore trips out of Destin but I would really recommend doing a full day trip of at least 8hrs. It seems like kind a long day but it goes by really quick. A longer trip will allow your guide more time to do their job and put you on better fish. On a half day you'll likely be hitting spots much closer in that probably aren't some of their best numbers. You may want to ask around on Pensacola Fishing Forum as well. You may get a few more hits over there.

If he is still in business, Capt. David Mckeithen out of Zekes is the best there is. I haven't used one in years but used him three or four times and always pleased.

I've fished out of Zekes three times. Twice was great and once we got screwed out of a trip we had booked plenty in advance. The captain supposedly double booked the trip on accident (the other group was his friends) and they basically told us we were out of luck the morning that we got there. Another captain graciously stepped up and took us on an in-shore trip, which isn't what we wanted, but he was great to us.

I would still fish out of Zekes again, but there's a certain captain that I wouldn't set sail with. PM me if you want his info. I posted about it here once and I think he actually contacted the admins and asked for my posts to be removed because they were the top result when you searched his name. I guess he didn't like people knowing the truth.

I took my Dad and FIL on a charter out of Orange Beach 3 weeks ago. Capt Perry took us offshore. 251 550-5588 is his number. $550 for 3 of us for 5 hrs. It's a little cheaper if you want to stay in shore. We had a great time, limited out on Red Snapper very quickly then fished for Kings and Cobia. We fished out of a 27' center console with twin 150s. We only had to go about 4 miles out and we were on the Snapper. I would go with him again.

We have booked with Lost Bay charters, they had some great reviews and had an opening the morning we wanted to go, thanks for everybody's help.

easy45":3rigdrem said:
We have booked with Lost Bay charters, they had some great reviews and had an opening the morning we wanted to go, thanks for everybody's help.

Good deal, look forward to the pics!

easy45":2qw8peaa said:

Glad to hear it! Bill will take excellent care of y'all!

TNReb":2oqk1vah said:
I've fished out of Zekes three times. Twice was great and once we got screwed out of a trip we had booked plenty in advance. The captain supposedly double booked the trip on accident (the other group was his friends) and they basically told us we were out of luck the morning that we got there. Another captain graciously stepped up and took us on an in-shore trip, which isn't what we wanted, but he was great to us.

I would still fish out of Zekes again, but there's a certain captain that I wouldn't set sail with. PM me if you want his info. I posted about it here once and I think he actually contacted the admins and asked for my posts to be removed because they were the top result when you searched his name. I guess he didn't like people knowing the truth.

LOL I remember that well.
He actually had a lawyer send us a certified letter. :D

He was a prick.
Well actually he is still a prick I am sure.

TNReb":1zdq7cp7 said:

I would have kept his lawyer busy. I would have posted on every site I could find.

Latest posts

Back