• Help Support TNDeer:

Florida v vols

The football gods are trying to help Tennessee 😂
Florida is trying to give us the game and we keep trying to give it back to them lol. If Heupel cannot beat this stinky Florida then I'm gonna really start to lose hope in him. Last week Arky tried their best to give us that game too. We have the talent. No reason to be losing games like this in year 4 of Heupel. He's not developed a line since he's been there. Pruitt left him a decent line and now we have two bust tackles and a Pruitt walk on as their back up and that's it. It's gonna be his downfall if something doesn't change and change fast

Nico is a turnover machine between picks and fumbles. He needs to be benched and Gaston Moore needs a chance. I don't think he can do any worse. Shutout in the 1st half 2 games in a row. My gosh, it feels like the Jeremy Pruitt days.

Florida is trying to give us the game and we keep trying to give it back to them lol. If Heupel cannot beat this stinky Florida then I'm gonna really start to lose hope in him. Last week Arky tried their best to give us that game too. We have the talent. No reason to be losing games like this in year 4 of Heupel. He's not developed a line since he's been there. Pruitt left him a decent line and now we have two bust tackles and a Pruitt walk on as their back up and that's it. It's gonna be his downfall if something doesn't change and change fast

I know 2 Sabans that are available. Nick and Terry. Terry might have more football acumen than Heipul.

I'd roll Nico out every passing play. That line isn't gonna protect him and he is rattled in the pocket now. Short throws to the flat and outs. Also Nico hasn't been accurate in weeks on deep go routes. Overthrows every single time
I agree,roll him out with options to pass or run,OL is bad

I agree,roll him out with options to pass or run,OL is bad
I think it's all you can do at this point. Running up the middle isn't happening and we can't hold a pocket over 2 seconds consistently. I saw Kiffin do it with Compton and it worked. Limits you to one side of the field but I'm past tired of watching this garbage we are doing week after week. It's like watching someone bang their head against the wall. There's no surprises or originality to anything he's calling now either because he's handcuffed by this line.

Back