• Help Support TNDeer:

For Gravey

I said "LOTS"!! I've saw millions of bass boats and never witnessed a wreck. I've saw thousands of wake boats and about half have washed my arse up on the bank and turn the water chocolate brown! That is called unnecessary erosion!

I said "LOTS"!! I've saw millions of bass boats and never witnessed a wreck. I've saw thousands of wake boats and about half have washed my arse up on the bank and turn the water chocolate brown! That is called unnecessary erosion!
So you've been washed up on the bank thousands of times? That doesn't pass the smell test. Ever press charges against those boat owners for damage to your boat? Surely it's been video'd and turned over as evidence. Must be nice to fish that much but you're obviously fishing too close to the bank! 😜

This horse has been beat to death so I'm done. We'll have to agree to disagree on this one and for the last time yes I know some of them are idiots as are folks in every vessel capable of being on the water.

I'm on Tim's Ford all during the week. I leave the weekends for idgits.

IMG_6275.webp

So you've been washed up on the bank thousands of times? That doesn't pass the smell test. Ever press charges against those boat owners for damage to your boat? Surely it's been video'd and turned over as evidence. Must be nice to fish that much but you're obviously fishing too close to the bank! 😜

This horse has been beat to death so I'm done. We'll have to agree to disagree on this one and for the last time yes I know some of them are idiots as are folks in every vessel capable of being on the water.
Camping as I said before!

Camping as I said before!
I know what you said before and it's in bold above. It says the wake washed you up on the bank as if you were in a boat. Guess you're saying waves came up on the land and got your camp? If that's the case sounds like they could be running too close to the bank for which there are laws for. Having no clue what the bank is like and not being there I can only hypothesize on what happened.

April 2023 I fished a tournament on PP, my last time on that lake and probably not going back. I've never liked PP but that day got me. First off there were used diapers floating in the water all around me when the sun came up.

We could get in the water 5AM and lines in at 6AM, so it was dark when I launched. On my way to my waypoint I hear fish popping everywhere as I was going under a bridge. I stopped hoping they would still be there when it was lines in. When I could fish I threw a buzz bait and within 30 minutes I'd caught a limit, not a winning bag but it would allow me to relax and concentrate on bigs. I caught 5 so fast I was literally afraid I'd get accused of fishing before lines in.

Another boat from another tournament that started maybe an hour after ours came from another ramp and saw me. I waved and he waved back, then I started thinking he was gonna hit me. This was another fisherman not a pleasure boat. He did hit me and it threw me up against the shot rock under the bridge. I was in a 14' Hobie and lost some gear and almost lost the yak.

A father son crappie fishing saw it happen and got his boat number and called police. Behind me was a dead end and he stopped and started fishing. Cops get there and I'm in the parking lot a bit shook and they got him on land and he admitted he was mad because he planned on starting where I was.

We both were allowed to leave but had to go to court and I had to stay a few more hours until weigh in. They took his boat. On the way home I stopped at that Hardees on 840 connected to Loves. Guess who was gassing up his truck and decided to yell at me from across the parking lot. As a result we ended up suing each other.

Bad boaters on both sides whether they kayak, bass boat fish or pleasure boater. Just like vehicles on the road, there's bad motorcyclists, bicyclists and car/truck people. People are just morons and self centered.

Latest posts

Back