For Sale Free To Good Home

Lt.Dan

Belgian Malinois mix puppy. She needs to go to a home with no dogs. She is a typical Belgian Malinois. She needs an active owner who can provide the exercise to wear her out on a daily basis. She has not been spayed. I am willing to help with that expense. She needs to be 6 months old for spaying. She is enrolled in puppy classes. She is mostly house broke (no accidents in a week as of today). She is crate trained. If you need a crate, I will provide the one she is using now. I have her listed on Adopt A Pet where there is an application to fill out and more information. It's free to fill out, takes only a couple minutes. Her is the link:

20240627_083238.jpg

Last edited:

Snake

Belgian Malinois mix puppy. She needs to go to a home with no dogs. She is a typical Belgian Malinois. She needs an active owner who can provide the exercise to wear her out on a daily basis. She has not been spayed. I am will to help with that expense. She needs to be 6 months old for spaying. She is enrolled in puppy classes. She is mostly house broke (no accidents in a week as of today). She is crate trained. If you need a crate, I will provide the one she is using now. I have her listed on Adopt A Pet where there is an application to fill out and more information. It's free to fill out, takes only a couple minutes. Her is the link:

View attachment 233049
Mighty noble gesture brother.

Latest posts