• Help Support TNDeer:

Friday Afternoon Crankin' - GoPro footage

CopperHead77":1g8v9obi said:
Very cool,what was your camera mounted on?

Thanks, it's on a YakAttack PanFish mount. Basically a 3 foot pole I think is the length with an adapter at the top for a GoPro housing. On the bottom I have a mighty bolt to use on the front slide tracks if I want to mount it there and view towards the back of the kayak. Usually I just have it behind me as seen slid into a rod holder that is mounted on a milkcrate where I keep tackleboxes and, of course, other rods.

Great video man, Just got a chance to watch it. Watched a few more on your channel, cool stuff you have going on. Nice toad you landed on the buzzbait!

The few I caught chasing ball of shad this weekend where all on a white buzzbait, and swimbait/swimjig combo. Ill give the crankbait a go, thanks for the report!

TheDuke'sBack":9jp0q1gt said:
Great video man, Just got a chance to watch it. Watched a few more on your channel, cool stuff you have going on. Nice toad you landed on the buzzbait!

The few I caught chasing ball of shad this weekend where all on a white buzzbait, and swimbait/swimjig combo. Ill give the crankbait a go, thanks for the report!

Thanks. Yea I knew a few seconds after setting the hook on that fish that it was a good one. I might get out Friday again after work but I wonder how much the cool down is going to affect things. I'm not sure if I want to chance it or not.

Latest posts

Back