For Sale Full 100% Saddle Setup

AlexDad

This is my fourth full saddle setup and by far my favorite but I'm just not a hang sticks climbing kinda guy. All bought new in Oct 2023 and climbed with maybe 5 times.

Trophyline Saddle Covert Lite 2 (XL I have a 34" waist and one size up was WAY more comfortable)
Tether
Lineman rope
Trophyline Double Mini sticks
Trophyline EDP platform
2 Trophyline saddle bags
2 Ropeman 1s (One blue and one black)

You could literally take this into the woods on day 1. I tried Hawk, then Tethrd, then Cruzr and was miserable until I bought this setup. If I could magically be in the tree without hanging sticks I'd be fine. LOL!

I bought the full package from Trophyline brand new Oct 2023 for $859 plus tax and then 2 Ropemans for like $60 apiece.

Selling all for $600. It would be awesome for a face to face meet up because they sent this to me in 3 boxes. I've had many offers to buy off the FB page saddle hunters classifieds but after the PP fees and shipping it was just too much. I have all of this in the original boxes.

knightrider

This is my fourth full saddle setup and by far my favorite but I'm just not a hang sticks climbing kinda guy. All bought new in Oct 2023 and climbed with maybe 5 times.

Trophyline Saddle Covert Lite 2 (XL I have a 34" waist and one size up was WAY more comfortable)
Tether
Lineman rope
Trophyline Double Mini sticks
Trophyline EDP platform
2 Trophyline saddle bags
2 Ropeman 1s (One blue and one black)

You could literally take this into the woods on day 1. I tried Hawk, then Tethrd, then Cruzr and was miserable until I bought this setup. If I could magically be in the tree without hanging sticks I'd be fine. LOL!

I bought the full package from Trophyline brand new Oct 2023 for $859 plus tax and then 2 Ropemans for like $60 apiece.

Selling all for $600. It would be awesome for a face to face meet up because they sent this to me in 3 boxes. I've had many offers to buy off the FB page saddle hunters classifieds but after the PP fees and shipping it was just too much. I have all of this in the original boxes.
One stick with the built in platform and rappelling is the way to go

AlexDad

Does lowering to $500 garner any interest. I turned two people down on FB, one from NV and one from PA at $600 because after PP fees and shipping I was going to net $498. I would take $500 if I don't have to fool with PP or deal with shipping and the worry that goes with, is it gonna get there safely.

Ladys man

Does lowering to $500 garner any interest. I turned two people down on FB, one from NV and one from PA at $600 because after PP fees and shipping I was going to net $498. I would take $500 if I don't have to fool with PP or deal with shipping and the worry that goes with, is it gonna get there safely.
Pm sent

Gravey

Me, you Lade and Pat need to get a Fat Mo here quick before my second tax season starts.

Latest posts