• Help Support TNDeer:

Full size vs compact

What (other than more rounds) would be an advantage to a full size 9mm, 19 round 4.5" barrel pistol over a compact 9mm
15 round 4" barrel pistol? A do all pistol.
A 4" isn't really all that much bigger than a compact. Get the 4" or bigger.

What (other than more rounds) would be an advantage to a full size 9mm, 19 round 4.5" barrel pistol over a compact 9mm
15 round 4" barrel pistol? A do all pistol.
Are you still talking about CZs? I'm not sure as it pertains to their striker fired guns, but usually weight and conceal ability. With the 75s this is especially true...they are all steel and very heavy. The aluminum framed p-01 is also considerably thicker than the steel frame. FWIW...at one time I had both the 75 full size as well as the compact. You can interchange the slides, so I put the FS barrel and slide on the compact frame ..that worked out great. The advantages of the longer barrel along with the conceal ability of the smaller frame.

In my opinion when talking 4.5 vs 4 there is not much difference. Generally speaking however a full size gun has a longer sight radius and is usually easier to shoot.a subcompact or compact is easier to conceal but has less rounds and is harder to shoot well.

Back