• Help Support TNDeer:

Garmin new release

bluball":2951vog6 said:
WTM":2951vog6 said:
at least the mount is only 99 bucks. be good for shooting docks and staying off of shallow stake beds, cover and structure.

so if they are only turning it sideways, looks like a high def 360 except in real time.
Bracket looks easy to make,dont see me paying there $99 price.Yep thats what it looks like,for shallow water applications i think.I may play around and try it some,but dont think it will be too useful to my setup.I run the 360 and livescope on the bow already and dont like wasteing time turning transducers for different views.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

probably could make one but id probably have one made exactly like garmins or the mounting angle could be off.

Apparently the software update for Perspective hosed up Livescope. Garmin seems to be advising people not to install it until a new update is released to fix the issue. A few people have been told it will be the end of the month.

I wound up ordering Livescope and it just arrived a couple of hours ago. Hope to get it hooked up before the weekend, but waiting on a new dual-unit mount from BBT for the bow.

yeah i can imagine, probably a rush job to get it out. garmin will figure it out, they always seem to be on top of bugs.

anyway, this guy built a bracket but his is on a stick so he can adjust the angle a bit. i had my doubts about it seeing your bait like on fowardvu but theyll probably figure that out. picks up fish good though.

lol the dude is pretty industrious though, i thought he was using an xsv unit to helm to his phone. he was using a gopro under the box.

https://youtu.be/LkE1GvuwNEw

TNReb":3z6iye8o said:
Apparently the software update for Perspective hosed up Livescope. Garmin seems to be advising people not to install it until a new update is released to fix the issue. A few people have been told it will be the end of the month.

I wound up ordering Livescope and it just arrived a couple of hours ago. Hope to get it hooked up before the weekend, but waiting on a new dual-unit mount from BBT for the bow.
Yep,i didnt install it yet,i usually wait till its out for awhile to be safe.They say its only good in shallow water10 fow or less.Congrats on your new purchase your gonna like it when you figure it out.Heres a video that will help you get it setup and you can dual it in from there

https://youtu.be/HuCtmCuRdP0

WTM":70qf6ksr said:
bluball":70qf6ksr said:
WTM":70qf6ksr said:
at least the mount is only 99 bucks. be good for shooting docks and staying off of shallow stake beds, cover and structure.

so if they are only turning it sideways, looks like a high def 360 except in real time.
Bracket looks easy to make,dont see me paying there $99 price.Yep thats what it looks like,for shallow water applications i think.I may play around and try it some,but dont think it will be too useful to my setup.I run the 360 and livescope on the bow already and dont like wasteing time turning transducers for different views.

probably could make one but id probably have one made exactly like garmins or the mounting angle could be off.
Angle would probally be easy to figure out,would have to play alittle bit.Working in a metal shop has its advantages.

WTM":15s485qp said:
yeah i can imagine, probably a rush job to get it out. garmin will figure it out, they always seem to be on top of bugs.

anyway, this guy built a bracket but his is on a stick so he can adjust the angle a bit. i had my doubts about it seeing your bait like on fowardvu but theyll probably figure that out. picks up fish good though.

lol the dude is pretty industrious though, i thought he was using an xsv unit to helm to his phone. he was using a gopro under the box.

https://youtu.be/LkE1GvuwNEw
Lots of guys building brackets and some are not haveing any trouble with the new software.They are saying the ones that loaded it with a sd card are haveing better luck compared to the ones that did the update through activecaption.

Latest posts

Back