• Help Support TNDeer:

For Sale Glock 42 & FN 502MRD 22LR

whitetailz

First, let me provide a little background. I really hate to sell either of these pistols but we do what we must. My daughter who turned 16 in March started working when she was 15. She saved her money to purchase her first car. She found what she wanted in Feb of this year and made it happen. Imagine her incredible disappointment 4 months later when the engine seized up! Yea, true story.

Now I'm not a mechanic by any stretch of the imagination so I wasn't sure how to proceed. I got on YouTube and researched and felt pretty good about trying to swap the engine out. Luckily, I found an engine in Savannah. It's been about 2 weeks now and so far so good.

Between the engine and cherry picker and other miscellaneous I'm into that project for about $2700. As we are moving into the holiday season and work slowing down a bit it's kind of forced my hand to try and recoup some of that as best I can. So, that's the reason for putting these up for sale.

Glock 42 - comes with factory 2 magazines that I changed out the floor plates on and added pinky extensions. Of course it includes the case and all factory inclusions.

FN 502MRD 22LR - also comes with factory 2 magazines, case and all factory inclusions.

Both are practically brand new. I have shot neither one of them. I tried pricing both as fair as I thought possible. $375 each.

I will do an ammo count today and add that information ASAP but each should include approx 200-300 rounds.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_0732.webp
    IMG_0732.webp
    259.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0731.webp
    IMG_0731.webp
    212.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0729.webp
    IMG_0729.webp
    230.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0730.webp