Sold/Expired Glock 42

Yota

Gents,

Moving sale continues! This was a cherry low use Georgia PD gun. I have shot maybe a couple boxes thru is, super low use. Three mags, 2 w strike industries +2 extenders. Ameriglo "hack" sights. Zero issues. No box/papers/etc. 380 cash, no trades. Have some 380 ammo for it too if interested.

Can meet in Chattanooga or 2 hour radius of. I don't do bill of sales, happy to show TN DL or HCP.

Attachments

• IMG_2635.jpeg
    IMG_2635.jpeg
    389.7 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2637.jpeg
    IMG_2637.jpeg
    226.1 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2636.jpeg
    IMG_2636.jpeg
    276.7 KB · Views: 77

Steverino

I have one of these - excellent little gun. Wife keeps it close to her day time when I'm out. Its loaded with Liberty Home Defense .380 hollowpoints and as lite as this gun is if you get hit with one of those you'll be in trouble. I sometimes carry it myself but I have a Colt Mustang which is my usual .380 carry.

Specializedjon

Good deal on a great little pocket pistol. If it wasn't so much trouble to get it to the west side I would take it. I wonder if @Specializedjon would drive to Chatttown, pick it up, and deliver it to Munford.
McMinnville (ish) to Jackson (ish) is doable. Willing to help if y'all work it out.

Lemme know and I'll dust off the'ol mule

prstide

Gents,

Moving sale continues! This was a cherry low use Georgia PD gun. I have shot maybe a couple boxes thru is, super low use. Three mags, 2 w strike industries +2 extenders. Ameriglo "hack" sights. Zero issues. No box/papers/etc. 380 cash, no trades. Have some 380 ammo for it too if interested.

Can meet in Chattanooga or 2 hour radius of. I don't do bill of sales, happy to show TN DL or HCP.
PM sent