• Help Support TNDeer:

Going after the ditch pickles today

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Man, top hat and I are gonna try for some bass today.
No clue how the catching will be but I know the fishing will be good lol

Reckon we gonna go to the 1,000 acre lake today.
Cbhunter if you see a red Phoenix with two fat old men and a young thug in it give us a holler.

Their facebook page said they been catching them so we will see.

Lol, hope y'all catch a boatload. Let me know if you hear any birds gobbling at the very back of that cove we fished. I got permission to hunt it the other day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yall be careful, pulled up weather underground and the weather station near that lake and wind gusting 10-21 mph all day with thunderstorms possible at 3:15.

Wind was whoopin no doubt.
Launched and idled / putted to the dam end and the motor started running rough.
I asked if that was normal and my buddy said no it's not.
About that time it quit.
Trolled back and started trying to trailer it with the trolling motor in 20 mph winds.
After the first attempt I moved over and trimmed the motor up to keep it off the ramp and hit the key just for kicks & giggles.
Fired right up.
We discussed it for a minute then he got in the seat to trailer the boat and it quit again.
After we pulled it out it fired up again.
So it will crank and run a few min then it will quit and about 30 min later it will crank again.
Very odd.

Oh and if you ask a man if the plug is in a boat and he says I never take it out.... Well that don't mean the plug is in the boat. Just sayin. Lol

I hope the motor issue isn't too bad.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

RUGER said:
About that time it quit.
Trolled back and started trying to trailer it with the trolling motor in 20 mph winds.
After the first attempt I moved over and trimmed the motor up to keep it off the ramp and hit the key just for kicks & giggles.
Fired right up.
We discussed it for a minute then he got in the seat to trailer the boat and it quit again.
So it will crank and run a few min then it will quit and about 30 min later it will crank again.
Very odd.

Oh and if you ask a man if the plug is in a boat and he says I never take it out.... Well that don't mean the plug is in the boat. Just sayin. Lol

Glad you ain't lost your lucky rabbits foot or it would have been worse! :lol:
Why is it not many plans actually work out? Ain't nothing much worse than boat motors and chainsaws when they will not start or run .

RUGER":30oiui9w said:
About that time it quit.
Fired right up.
Very odd.

I hope the motor issue isn't too bad.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

Sounds like a "good" day. Glad you got out O K. I hope the fish weren't biting.

Latest posts

Back