• Help Support TNDeer:

Good bream

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Just caught, and released about 20 of these. Best ones of the year.
8b819434b318d09b51f38b37ff97f406.jpg
dcc0456a6d6ca66debdec64951f5ad07.jpg

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

scn":ack5jtt5 said:
Released?

Are you on some kind of non-fish diet?

LOL naw, I was fishing the 5 or 6 acre lake near the house and I am scared if I keep the 9-9 1/2 fish I will never catch a 10. :D

RUGER":17h8nmk0 said:
scn":17h8nmk0 said:
Released?

Are you on some kind of non-fish diet?

LOL naw, I was fishing the 5 or 6 acre lake near the house and I am scared if I keep the 9-9 1/2 fish I will never catch a 10. :D

That's sort of like when you are bowhunting passing up a makeable shot in hopes that you will have a gimme tomorrow. In most cases you never see the deer again.

You might be better off taking them out so the ones left have enough food to get to 10".

LOL @ scn, you're probably right. :D

It was pretty hot and I had Dylan and Victoria coming for supper so I didn't really have time (want to mess with it) to clean them anyway. :D

RUGER":27efbqny said:
LOL @ scn, you're probably right. :D

It was pretty hot and I had Dylan and Victoria coming for supper so I didn't really have time (want to mess with it) to clean them anyway. :D

You should have put them on ice and let the kids do the cleaning! Fish that pretty deserve to be in the grease.

Glad you had a fun afternoon!

SCN is right about this for sure. Take some out and that will leave enough resources (oxygen, food, territory, shelter, etc.) for the rest of the 9 inchers to grow to 10".

Those are some nice chunky bluegills.

Latest posts

Back