• Help Support TNDeer:

Good day today

TN Larry

Buddy and I caught them good today. We had a good mixture of largemouth, smallmouth, and KYs. We had some good ones as well. The only bad part is that something happened to my boat this morning. Hopefully, it's not blown.

Good looking smallmouth! We were on the hill today and done alright until my trim switch malfunctioned and Locked up. Luckily it was trimmed all the way down and not all the way up. Makes for a long ride back to Ragland though lol.

Prowler":199d3t2c said:
Good looking smallmouth! We were on the hill today and done alright until my trim switch malfunctioned and Locked up. Luckily it was trimmed all the way down and not all the way up. Makes for a long ride back to Ragland though lol.

My trim relay messed up last year and wouldn't trim down. Beat around on it and got it to work. Do we know each other? I know I've read on here about you fishing Center Hill and some tournaments.

I took mine to my mechanic when I got off the water, idk the damage yet but I'm sure it ain't cheap lol. I recognize you from the picture but don't think I've ever spoke to you. We fish several of the same tournaments. I fish with the guy that helps run the 3 fish night tourneys sometimes. Not the brothers but J.W.

Prowler":3olyb0g4 said:
I took mine to my mechanic when I got off the water, idk the damage yet but I'm sure it ain't cheap lol. I recognize you from the picture but don't think I've ever spoke to you. We fish several of the same tournaments. I fish with the guy that helps run the 3 fish night tourneys sometimes. Not the brothers but J.W.

10-4. I'm cutting back on tournament fishing this year due to my 8 yr old son wanting to go all the time and wanting to turkey hunt. I'll still fish some of them but the "have to" every weekend with him wanting to go became not fun anymore.

I hear ya there and don't blame you a bit! It'll be more rewarding being out there with him vs long day or nights out on the water. No wife or kids here so I'm still wide open as of now. If I see you out this year I'll holler at you!! I'm ready for the 12 hour nights on the water just thinking about it lol.

Got the bad news today. She's blown plus some water in the lower unit. I've got to make a decision. Either pay around $5k to rebuild and take the chance for something else to happen or $13k for a new one with 5 yrs warranty. I hate it, but it happens.

Prowler":3s52hs1t said:
I hear ya there and don't blame you a bit! It'll be more rewarding being out there with him vs long day or nights out on the water. No wife or kids here so I'm still wide open as of now. If I see you out this year I'll holler at you!! I'm ready for the 12 hour nights on the water just thinking about it lol.

Yeah, I'll miss it, but I won't be tied down to tournaments this year. He's tickled to death. I'll still fish some of them.

Give me a yell. You can't miss me on the water - 19' red Triton aluminum with a 200 optimax.

Back