• Help Support TNDeer:

Good place to take your boat trailer to replace bearing.

Barry's marine 5984 canton rd Cadiz ky
He is on 68 / 80 very near the Barkley State park about 1.5 miles east of the bridge over Barkley.
270-924-1006
In all reality just about any lawn mower repair shop or better should be able to handle it unless you have damaged spindles.

Last edited:
It's not a hard DIY job. Watch a utube video and you are good to go.

Are bearings bad or just time for an inspection/ repacking?

Coincidentally, i pulled the hubs on my utility trailer this afternoon, disassembled, cleaned, and repacked the bearings and installed them. Been 10 years since I repacked them.

I did that to my boat trailer 2 weekends ago. Those I disassemble and repack yearly due to use in saltwater.

Check with C and O Marine in White Bluff.

It's not a hard DIY job. Watch a utube video and you are good to go.

Are bearings bad or just time for an inspection/ repacking?

Coincidentally, i pulled the hubs on my utility trailer this afternoon, disassembled, cleaned, and repacked the bearings and installed them. Been 10 years since I repacked them.

I did that to my boat trailer 2 weekends ago. Those I disassemble and repack yearly due to use in saltwater.
Between my physical and mechanical ability it's best to let someone else do it. I use to do it, though it always took me longer, with multiple trips to the parts store for something I forgot or FU. Now it just too hard physically.

Latest posts

Back