Greers Ferry Lake-Fairfield Bay Arkansas

clwg97

2-Step Enabled
I have fished the little red a bit below the dam. Caught a lot of trout by the bridge on the way into town. If you are interested in the trout side let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_0425.jpeg
    IMG_0425.jpeg
    528.5 KB · Views: 13

BigAl

Talk to Big Gun or Big Al…
Well, we don't fish much. We are there more for just hanging out with family. Most of the lake is deep and clear and holds all kinds of fish. Not a whole lot of banks as its steep/rocky sides, but there are places to fish and places that have some shallow water. I would think the fishing this time of year would be tough, especially with the boating crowds. Try early morning up in the creeks. Its a really big lake, I think 44,000 acres, 15 miles long or so.

@Texan11285 Where you going to be at while there?

Texan11285

Well, we don't fish much. We are there more for just hanging out with family. Most of the lake is deep and clear and holds all kinds of fish. Not a whole lot of banks as its steep/rocky sides, but there are places to fish and places that have some shallow water. I would think the fishing this time of year would be tough, especially with the boating crowds. Try early morning up in the creeks. Its a really big lake, I think 44,000 acres, 15 miles long or so.

@Texan11285 Where you going to be at while there?
My son's in laws have a condo in Lakewood Hills. I've been there with them twice before and it is a beautiful lake. And all we do is take their pontoon out, anchor and just hang out also. Went there the last 4th of July and watched the awesome fireworks show from the lake. Have never even considered bringing a pole till this time. I've read that walleye fishing can be good in March. We'll see. Thanks for replying.

redblood

My son's in laws have a condo in Lakewood Hills. I've been there with them twice before and it is a beautiful lake. And all we do is take their pontoon out, anchor and just hang out also. Went there the last 4th of July and watched the awesome fireworks show from the lake. Have never even considered bringing a pole till this time. I've read that walleye fishing can be good in March. We'll see. Thanks for replying.
Man, how can be on the water without a pole in hand?

Latest posts