• Help Support TNDeer:

Guided Crappie Trip Suggestions?

Southern Sportsman

My dad and I use to crappie fish together a fair amount. We were never great at it, but had a good time. But for the last ten years of so, life has gotten in the way. He ended up moving around for work some and now lives around Memphis (about 2 hours from me). He wasn't able to go much and sold his boat a few years ago. I say all that to say, I'd like to plan a good guided crappie trip for us this spring. I'm open to just about any body of water from the North Mississippi lakes to KY lake to Reelfoot. I'd like to do a couple days if we can work it out. I know some good crappie fishermen, but I've never looked into guided trips. Looking for suggestions.

Thanks.

I've fished with this guy a few years ago on Granada and had one of the best outings ever. Good guide.

Attachments

• F3F821BC-1BA5-48D2-97BA-84F82E5985EC.jpeg
    F3F821BC-1BA5-48D2-97BA-84F82E5985EC.jpeg
    40.7 KB · Views: 590
rsimms":23s1v1iz said:
I have not fished with this fellow, but I want to. Brandon Fulghum comes highly recommended by friends I have in Mississippi and he posts some amazing crappie catches on Facebook.

See: http://www.grenadalakecrappieguides.com/

But, if you decide you want to come to East Tennessee, call me. :D

This^^^^
Brandon will put yall on the fish, has great equipment and definitely knows what he is doing.

Southern Sportsman":38e8h9bb said:
My dad and I use to crappie fish together a fair amount. We were never great at it, but had a good time. But for the last ten years of so, life has gotten in the way. He ended up moving around for work some and now lives around Memphis (about 2 hours from me). He wasn't able to go much and sold his boat a few years ago. I say all that to say, I'd like to plan a good guided crappie trip for us this spring. I'm open to just about any body of water from the North Mississippi lakes to KY lake to Reelfoot. I'd like to do a couple days if we can work it out. I know some good crappie fishermen, but I've never looked into guided trips. Looking for suggestions.

Thanks.
Carl painter,John woods if doing miss.,on ky lake Andy Hicks for single poleing and Brandon Mayse or Doug Wynn for longlineing.Ive trolling

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Mark Collins is the best there is on Lake Weiss Al. . Me and my wife have used him about a half dozen times or more both spring and fall and he always puts us on some fish ..

Latest posts

Back