• Help Support TNDeer:

Gunna need a bigger gun...I'm sick!!!!

Sucks to miss and sucks even worse to cripple one up, but it happens to everyone. Anyone who says they haven't is either full of sh## or they haven't hunted long enough. No other feeling to describe it other than "sick". Keep after them.

warrent423 said:
Sucks to miss and sucks even worse to cripple one up, but it happens to everyone. Anyone who says they haven't is either full of sh## or they haven't hunted long enough. No other feeling to describe it other than "sick". Keep after them.

The way he took off, he dindn't look very crippled, but thanks for making me feel even worse. :( The guy I was with knows what he's doing and said he didn't stumble much and probably was just a bit pissed-off. I've been hunting for almost 30 years,(first year turkey hunting) and maybe for a duck or game bird, this would have been my first cripple. I still can't wait to get after them again!

Grizzly Johnson said:
harvester said:
What kind of 20 do you have? I bought a remington choke for my 870 and it does great at 30 yards haven't shot at 40 but I am confiedent that it would kill at that range. sorry for your bad luck, it happens to EVERYBODY.

10 more yards could be a complete miss, that's why people should shoot their guns at different yardages to she EXACTLY what it will do.

That is the reason I am hunting with my 835, I know how it shoots. Would like to take the 20 but I seen to stick with the ole reliable. ;)

Latest posts

Back