• Help Support TNDeer:

Had another good day

Sounds like a great day.
I am itching to go fishing but it has rained every Saturday here for quite some time now.
Or snowed.
Or been locked up with ice.
Or.............

RUGER":1fxjn9n8 said:
Sounds like a great day.
I am itching to go fishing but it has rained every Saturday here for quite some time now.
Or snowed.
Or.............

Or been blowing 30 mph. It's been rough on my Fishing time lately.

TRIGGER":3jm78e73 said:
RUGER":3jm78e73 said:
Sounds like a great day.
Or snowed.
Or.............

Or been blowing 30 mph. It's been rough on my Fishing time lately.

LOL yep I forgot about that part. :)

Could be worse, I have a friend that just bought a VERY high dollar top of the line Phoenix bass boat and he has had it about 2 months and is still waiting for the weather to be right so he can do the break in on it. :)

RUGER":34dguhm3 said:
Sounds like a great day.
Or snowed.
Or.............
i was out by the lake today. Sure looked nice but your right, it was windy! Suppose to close on a house next month that is ALMOST bordering the lake but there are a few acres in between

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbhunter":kq7chqb7 said:
RUGER":kq7chqb7 said:
Sounds like a great day.
Or snowed.
Or.............
i was out by the lake today. Sure looked nice but your right, it was windy! Suppose to close on a house next month that is ALMOST bordering the lake but there are a few acres in between

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice dude!!!!

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

Been catching channel cats. Looking forward to when the mud cats start. I like the channel cat 2 to 3 lbs. I'd much rather have mud cats, but can't be picky right now. LOL

Latest posts

Back