• Help Support TNDeer:

Handicap Youth Hunts

Dannyt

I just got my customized trailer that Hurst trailers built. When I say cutomized what I mean is that I had it special built to meet the codes to make it wheelchair accessible. I will be building the blind starting this week.

I have several sponsors to help with this project: Home Depot, Honda Yamaha of Knoxville, Hurst Trailers, Dotson Garage Door Service, Randy Henry Excavating, and Knox County Schools Career and Technical Education.

I am going to be using this blind to take a child and father deer hunting. There will be hunts for bow, muzzleloader, and modern gun hunts. There will be no charge for this. Father and child will be required to have appropriate license and any other requirements of Wildlife Resources.

I need some suggestions as to how to select the child and father for these hunts. I would like to offer these hunts on the websites that I advertise on. Have not done this before so any help would be appreciated.

These hunts will be on my hunting property in Scott County, Tennessee.

I failed to make mention that this can also be a mother/father and child hunt.

I've got so many things going on right now it seems I forgot, not intentionally, to include the mother in these hunts.

Thank You,

Dannyt
Hunters Deer Blind

Latest posts

Back