• Help Support TNDeer:

Headed to Elizabethton to camp

I'm headed up that way in 2 weeks. Friends of ours have a house that overlooks Watauga. Beautiful area and the fishing up that way is awesome. I'll be up there 4 days/3nights and hope to fish Watauga, South Houston River and Watauga River while I'm there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been pulling water on both rivers for over a month straight due to all the rains we have had. :livid:

bigquacks":3kcchyoi said:
Been pulling water on both rivers for over a month straight due to all the rains we have had. :livid:

Bummer. Hopefully that calms down by the time I get up there but if not, I'm perfectly content chasing bass. That lake has some absolute studs.

Pinwheeled":3uxuvdxw said:
bigquacks":3uxuvdxw said:

Bummer. Hopefully that calms down by the time I get up there but if not, I'm perfectly content chasing bass. That lake has some absolute studs.

They are pulling a ton of water and have been from the looks of it. I think we are just going to kayak the watauga some.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't venture too far this weekend in a kayak. bad storms are forecast. But if you do hang into one of those big smallmouths it is a blast.
Was going to take mine out but decided against it. Good luck :super:

Back