• Help Support TNDeer:

Heads up!

WTM

if you know someone with camper trailers down by the water at birdsong or new johnsonville, or anywhere else on ky lake, you might want to call and tell them they may want to move them.

Yep, I got a buddy that drew a yearly site at Piney and he was planning on starting moving in today.
They called him the other day and said Piney would remain closed for a while due to it being under water.

Deer creek on Ky Lake. Calling for another 4 ft.
f10b5ceab0c92855f263ec3385ec43c8.jpg

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

TRIGGER":1kf29xnb said:
AllOutdoors":1kf29xnb said:
Deer creek on Ky Lake. Calling for another 4 ft.
f10b5ceab0c92855f263ec3385ec43c8.jpg

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

Ky Lake isn't at summer pool(359') just yet. Next week they are predicting 9' above summer pool maybe more but Ky Lake isn't flooded yet.

on the north end, here at birdsong its above summer pool. all the way up to the top of the fishing pier and half covered the first camper spots by the water. and more still to come. they got 4-6 inches last night at pickwick and north alabama.

TRIGGER":yevzqrqw said:
Wow. Crazy how it can differ that much. Where is deer creek?

if i remember its south of me on the river section near perryville. there is a house down there right on the water with a swimming pool, right at the island split. i dont know if its a pool house or regular house but it has to flood when the water gets this high.

talk about wild, i called my brother a few years back and asked him how the sauger fishing was at saltillo and he said "he** son the water is out of the banks and all the way to town." i said thanks for the heads up its at normal winter pool here. the next day the water made it here to birdsong.

Will you be able to launch a boat at new johnsville this weekend or will it be in the parking lot?

only saw 2 boats at birdsong and jville total and they were crappie fishing. this time of year it would be wrapped up usually. i aint chancing it no more until this water goes down, too many huge logs floating and the way my boat rides high in the bow id probably knock a hole in my boat.

ahurst":2n0c95d6 said:
It is predicted to get to 369.1 at Perryville by Sunday night. All the boat ramps and parking lots will be under water. Hard on the turkeys too. The campgrounds in Beech river and Perryville Marina will be flooded also. When I was a kid 358 was summer pool but it seems like they are happy now with about 356 summer pool. About the time deer season was over and I was ready to go Sauger fishing they opened flood gates and they have been open every since.

A BUNCH of water has moved through our river systems this winter.

WTM":3e7iavd5 said:
TRIGGER":3e7iavd5 said:
Wow. Crazy how it can differ that much. Where is deer creek?

if i remember its south of me on the river section near perryville. there is a house down there right on the water with a swimming pool, right at the island split. i dont know if its a pool house or regular house but it has to flood when the water gets this high.

talk about wild, i called my brother a few years back and asked him how the sauger fishing was at saltillo and he said "he** son the water is out of the banks and all the way to town." i said thanks for the heads up its at normal winter pool here. the next day the water made it here to birdsong.
Yep

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

NumberOne":21qfv1uw said:
WTM":21qfv1uw said:
NumberOne":21qfv1uw said:
Will you be able to launch a boat at new johnsville this weekend or will it be in the parking lot?

ill let you know tomorrow evening, today you could still launch a boat.

I appreciate it.

the ramp looks good maybe 10 feet of usable ramp left and the courtesy dock is still usable. the main lake is muddy and swift but the bay doesnt look bad. rain is heading back in monday.

good luck and be safe.

NumberOne":200hyikg said:
Does anyone have an update on the water color? Still pretty stained?

Thanks
Last sunday aittlw stained, not bad.I fished paris landing area

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back