• Help Support TNDeer:

Hey Dbllunger...

CATCHDAWG

How does this image make you feel? Lol

Attachments

• 5EBF17AE-AC0F-4207-8154-D68EB712D36A.jpeg
    5EBF17AE-AC0F-4207-8154-D68EB712D36A.jpeg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,076
Just restocked on 7inchers. Bought a lot of 6 off e bay for $40. Buddy of mine from back home sent me some 9in Spooltek swimbaits. Have caught several in the past month on them. Still can't beat a 10in live trout though. ;)

CATCHDAWG":3p17lo4v said:
Warm and fuzzy inside!! Those goldies are next to impossible to come by in the 7 inch model. I have a few stockpile away I found in Dallas several years ago. Been a slightly below average year on the rockfish. Been difficult to get the right water.

Where did you find that one? Did they start making them again in gold?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Dbllunger":2woxqr5a said:
CATCHDAWG":2woxqr5a said:
Warm and fuzzy inside!! Those goldies are next to impossible to come by in the 7 inch model. I have a few stockpile away I found in Dallas several years ago. Been a slightly below average year on the rockfish. Been difficult to get the right water.

Where did you find that one? Did they start making them again in gold?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Found this one in my box of "stuff". I think I have three gold ones left. I'm almost afraid to use them because as far as I know, they still don't make the gold ones anymore.

Color that gets eaten the most for me is a 7in bone that I painted black. Fish them mainly at night. Just got back from a throw session at the trestle. Threw a 9in stretch dark purple spooltek lure for a little more than 30 minutes around the pilings from the bank before finally getting eaten and then "owned" by what I believe to have been a 30+lb fish. 2 generators running, fishing a 9ft Tackle Industries X Heavy, fast action musky rod, with a 463 Komodo SS baitcaster. Once hooked, fish be lined it up river for the nearest piling. Was able to turn it just before it made it there. Turned down river "digging" close to 75 yards of right at 20lbs of drag, before just pulling loose. I run 25lb mono main line Albrighted to 3ft of 30lb mono leader, loop knotted to the eye. All knots held. Fish just pulled loose. Sucks! Catchdog, you the older Gentleman I met last week throwing with his daughter.
=

Talked to a guy that fishes those types of lures on the white river for big brown trout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back