• Help Support TNDeer:

Hummingbird users

TRIGGER

DO NOT I repeat DO NOT ever select the "format nav" in setup. I was messing around with my unit yesterday and thought I would see what it did. Well I know now that it erases all of your waypoints. Yep every single one of them with no way to get them back. And no I didn't have them backed up anywhere. :bash:
I guess I don't have to worry with my screen being so cluttered anymore. :bash:
Why in the world do they label it "format nav" instead of "this will delete all of your hard earned fishing spots forever"

WTM":2sl6tlob said:
because electronics is for nerds and all nerds know what format means. lol, thats why they make something called a "user manual" for non nerds.

I only read that AFTER I have problems and AFTER I have broken something trying to fix the original problem. Lol

TRIGGER":1u1f4vda said:
WTM":1u1f4vda said:
because electronics is for nerds and all nerds know what format means. lol, thats why they make something called a "user manual" for non nerds.

I only read that AFTER I have problems and AFTER I have broken something trying to fix the original problem. Lol

lol. if your software version supports it most all brands head units allow you to backup your waypoint data and files to SD so you can restore it if something like that happens.

WTM":3iynx9px said:
TRIGGER":3iynx9px said:
WTM":3iynx9px said:

lol. if your software version supports it most all brands head units allow you to backup your waypoint data and files to SD so you can restore it if something like that happens.
I back mine up every 3-4 months,usually save a copy in mine and my wife's computer [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back