• Help Support TNDeer:

Florida v vols

He was in the Bama USCe thread before the end of the first half. You can go back and check for yourself. You don't have to like the guy, but you shouldn't lie about things.
Thanks. You would think since 2015 of posting in the Sports Forum like I was gonna be run off by some kindergarten tactics or some creepy screen captures that are just ...well just creepy in nature . Or should I say sick. But nope.not going anywhere.

But who do you think will win as a college football expert
Both teams have looked horrible. Let's be honest here . Horrible on offense and Horrible on coaching. Only advantage could go to vols on a slight uptick on defense that has kept them in the last game. This one could go to who has the best offensive game plan going in, and some explosive plays. Crap shoot at best.

Yeah that was when bama had the lead.
I'm not going anywhere, These kindergarten games , the ever little hints of threats and posturing of grandeur is gonna get you nowhere. I'm dug in. Solidify with ALABAMA since 1970s. Imma going no where. Win, lose don't care. Roll Tide!

I'm not going anywhere, These kindergarten games , the ever little hints of threats and posturing of grandeur is gonna get you nowhere. I'm dug in. Solidify with ALABAMA since 1970s. Imma going no where. Win, lose don't care. Roll Tide!
Ok. Allow me to retort and mansplain that I have the receipts that bama is highly vulnerable this year. Put that in my pipe and smoke it.

Back