• Help Support TNDeer:

I’ll just leave this here

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

This video and these predictable responses are funny 🤣

Definitely seek 1s fault. You never saw this kind of thing before they entered the scene. I want tax-payer funded sniping of these "pet" deer after dark, so the neighborhood Karen's don't have to see it. And I want the seek 1 crew strung up by their testicles for creating this mess.

🤣

Man that is a bad look for everyone.
Certainly a bad look for hunters in the eyes of the general public, most of who do not hunt.

Based on the new clip video, it sounds like the deer actually left an easily trackable blood trail, and didn't go far.

Would like to know more details, just for my own curiosity.

Was this deer arrowed over the past weekend during the trophy velvet buck deal?
Later?
And did the shooter simply not pursue tracking it?
If so, why?
It ran off, so an inexperienced shooter presumed a miss?
It ran off onto someone else's property, which is what usually happens with urban "subdivision" deer shooting?

But please, don't call the shooter a hunter.

Last edited:
This video and these predictable responses are funny 🤣

Definitely seek 1s fault. You never saw this kind of thing before they entered the scene. I want tax-payer funded sniping of these "pet" deer after dark, so the neighborhood Karen's don't have to see it. And I want the seek 1 crew strung up by their testicles for creating this mess.

🤣
Yup.

Whether or not you agree with it channel 4 needs to do a better job of knowing when hunting season is. Apparently they have no idea there was a bow only hunt last Friday - Sunday. 🤦‍♂️
While I agree with you, the fact is most people living in Nashville are non-hunters, and they don't keep up with when deer season is open or not. Heck, same can be said for the entire State of TN, never mind more Tennesseans hunt than do in many other states.

Yeah, that's where the Atlanta boys killed their first one up here on the velvet hunt a few years back… just so you guys on here know Shelby bottoms is an extremely liberal neighborhood. If it were up to 99% of the residence who live there, hunting would be illegal across the state!! I understand the allure of wanting to kill big bucks, but this type of reckless behavior will eliminate the opportunity, eventually, for us to kill any bucks no matter where you are hunting them. I am in no way against any form of legal hunting I want to make that very clear. However, I do think that inside the legal limits of the law, hunters can be somewhat reckless in the face of the non-Hunting community when certain situations such as the one above happens. I urge all my fellow hunters to consider how you represent our community to other groups who do not share our same viewpoint. Just my .02

While I agree with you, the fact is most people living in Nashville are non-hunters, and they don't keep up with when deer season is open or not. Heck, same can be said for the entire State of TN, never mind more Tennesseans hunt than do in many other states.
I definitely agree. Just pointing out the media doesn't always tell the whole truth whether it was intentional or not. Shocking I know!

I definitely agree. Just pointing out the media doesn't always tell the whole truth whether it was intentional or not. Shocking I know!
Some of it is intentional, but when it comes to anything involving guns and hunting, all of the reporters are urbanites. They don't know the difference between a semi-auto pistol and a revolver. They don't know the difference between a rifle or a shotgun. And they certainly know nothing about hunting.

Yeah, that's where the Atlanta boys killed their first one up here on the velvet hunt a few years back… just so you guys on here know Shelby bottoms is an extremely liberal neighborhood. If it were up to 99% of the residence who live there, hunting would be illegal across the state!! I understand the allure of wanting to kill big bucks, but this type of reckless behavior will eliminate the opportunity, eventually, for us to kill any bucks no matter where you are hunting them. I am in no way against any form of legal hunting I want to make that very clear. However, I do think that inside the legal limits of the law, hunters can be somewhat reckless in the face of the non-Hunting community when certain situations such as the one above happens. I urge all my fellow hunters to consider how you represent our community to other groups who do not share our same viewpoint. Just my .02
Great advice. I don't live in a liberal neighborhood and me and most of my neighbors are done with hunters. Too many in the street at night with thermals and they act much worse than this incident.

Great advice. I don't live in a liberal neighborhood and me and most of my neighbors are done with hunters. Too many in the street at night with thermals and they act much worse than this incident.
I understand your frustration....but you dont have "hunters" in the street at night with thermals....you have an issue with poachers who lie, cheat and steal...and again, I dont blame you for being frustrated.

Back