• Help Support TNDeer:

I am in over my head! Great opportunity!

Bayou Buck

Alright guys, here is the deal. I currently have access to about 1,000 acres of private property to hunt. I am also in charge of the deer management on the place. We have 5 guys that hunt on the land. One guy can barely walk, and another just had a relapse of cancer and said he might not make it out this year (lives out of state). Other two guys are my dad and father-in-law who have really busy schedules and can't come out often. This leaves just me and occasionally my dad planting plots, running trail cams, etc.

I have told several family members and friends that if they want to come help me out I would let them come hunt on the place. Well it seems someone is always busy or can�t make it.

So here is the offer! I am looking for somebody in the middle Tennessee area, preferably Franklin/Spring Hill area, who is serious about deer hunting and is willing to put time and effort into the management of my property in exchange for a place to hunt. The property is located in Perry Co. and I would need someone who can put in one or two weekends a month into working on the place.

I understand most people on this forum are not in need of a place to hunt, but you may know someone who is. Once again I am looking for someone who is serious about deer hunting or wants to get serious about deer hunting hence the reason I am putting it in this forum. If anyone is interested or knows someone who is just send me a PM.

Thanks

BSK said:
What part of Perry County? How much of the property is wooded, and how much open?
I dont want to really go into specifics on the forum but this is my private property plus adjoining land. It does have alot of cutover and some plots, but there is alot of woods around also. My property in western Perry county by the river. You can basically hunt the shores of the TN River if you wanted to.

Man, if I was already back from overseas I'd jump at this opportunity! Heck of a deal there, hope you end up finding a like-minded, responsible person!

If I was down in TN now I'd jump all over your offer, It sounds like what I have up here in Wisconsin and dream of finding it after we get settled.

Andy S. said:
I hope you find a good responsible person PJ. Good luck.
Thanks Andy! You have been there and know how much work I have cut out for me.

If anyone is interested send me a pm with a quick bio. Sorry if this seems a little petty but I am very cautious about the security of my personal property and will be extra cautious when choosing someone to take out there.

redblood said:
i may be. i have tractors, BUSHHOGS, sprayer, disc, cyclone seed spreader. I also have a degree in ag and have to due quite a few soil tests with my job.

If I was you I would be all over this. Perry county has good bucks and Bayou buck is a good dude! Plus you can come kill all the coyotes you want on my place, ha!

redblood said:
i may be. i have tractors, BUSHHOGS, sprayer, disc, cyclone seed spreader. I also have a degree in ag and have to due quite a few soil tests with my job.

Send me a PM with some basic info about yourself if interested.

richmanbarbeque said:
redblood said:

If I was you I would be all over this. Perry county has good bucks and Bayou buck is a good dude! Plus you can come kill all the coyotes you want on my place, ha!

i may take you up on that richman. i never grow tired of letting the air out of yotes

Back