• Help Support TNDeer:

I am in over my head! Great opportunity!

Sounds like a great opportunity Bayou Buck. That part of Perry County has some great potential for a large number of older to mature bucks. Antler potential is somewhat limited, but I never fail to pick up a whopper or two when photo-censusing properties in that area.

Good luck finding someone who can help with the management.

redblood said:
richmanbarbeque said:
redblood said:
i may be. i have tractors, BUSHHOGS, sprayer, disc, cyclone seed spreader. I also have a degree in ag and have to due quite a few soil tests with my job.

If I was you I would be all over this. Perry county has good bucks and Bayou buck is a good dude! Plus you can come kill all the coyotes you want on my place, ha!

i may take you up on that richman. i never grow tired of letting the air out of yotes

I have a pic of yote that I showed to a big time trapper and he said it was the biggest one he has seen.

Man thats an offer! I can't be to far away from you my land is also on the banks of the Tennessee in Pc. For those interested in this deal I can tell you there were some really nice bucks killed all across Perry Co last season, more than I can ever remember being harvested in a single season before. I wasn't one of the lucky ones lol but there were a lot of good deer taken.

Between working weekends and gas money, I couldn't do it... otherwise, I would be all over it. Great offer though, thanks.

PcDeer said:
For those interested in this deal I can tell you there were some really nice bucks killed all across Perry Co last season, more than I can ever remember being harvested in a single season before.

In my opinion, Perry is one of the top "sleeper" counties in the area.

Sounds like a great opportunity...I am looking for a new area to hunt.I'm retired and have time and possibly the use of a tractor and tiller.responsilble ethical hunter with refrences.located in the columbia area

Back