• Help Support TNDeer:

If you where going to design the boathouse…

Getting there……
Carport to the left. Screened in porch off the back. We will finish off the top as an apartment, either to rent or house a few TnDeer guys next year to fish.

I'm on a barrier island with FIFTY boats waiting to get into the marina, parking boats on another island 10 miles away, or in Beaufort 16 miles away. So hopefully possible resale value ( if we ever move) will obviously increase nicely.

Thanks for suggestions then and now.

IMG_6521.webp

Garage door will fit up to a 22 ft CC on trailer. My boat is not that big but 20-22ft is the standard inshore boat around here.

Last edited:
Looks Awesome!!

Just remember that when the nights start cooling off that your no-shoulders friends will be crawling up on your concrete porch to the left to enjoy some of the day's warmth. I don't need to see another set of ugly leg pics this fall.

Looks Awesome!!

Just remember that when the nights start cooling off that your no-shoulders friends will be crawling up on your concrete porch to the left to enjoy some of the day's warmth. I don't need to see another set of ugly leg pics this
Hopefully not again!!! We'll get you down here soon SCN.

Found a great flounder flat . Brought home 4 today( split them with Jim) and two nice reds.

Attachments

• IMG_6324.webp
    IMG_6324.webp
    140.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6323.webp
    IMG_6323.webp
    96.1 KB · Views: 1
I already did, I have gravel floor (wanted concrete but damn!) I have enough space to walk around my boat, all my decoys and duck hunting gear are in there, plenty of light, a plug for decoy batteries and the tender on the boat.

No body has ever said I wish I built a smaller garage. I would add 2ft each direction once the plan is in place.
I would love to have full attic/loft in mine.

No body has ever said I wish I built a smaller garage. I would add 2ft each direction once the plan is in place.
I would love to have full attic/loft in mine.
We were'nt going to finish off the top just yet but it's not going to get cheaper…..

You guys in TN would have a heart attack if I told you what construction cost were on an island.

Latest posts

Back