• Help Support TNDeer:

Im afraid its gonna be a tough juvi….

I thought it was just my place in south east Tn…..dang! We're supposed to get some showers tomorrow around 3-4p then stop. I told the boy I'm taking to be ready to go back because they might have record book movement after the showers.

I feel the same. We gonna try it. I did see a pretty decent buck the other evening from the stand that either of my boys will be happy to take. I'm hoping they will at least get a doe for the freezer

We are going to give it a go in the morning. There is a small pond next the ground blind we are hunting in the morning so hopefully we will see something.

It's has been terrible for buck movement for the last 7-8 days. The ground is so dry i don't think deer are hardly making scrapes. The sign is just not developing in the woods like I've seen it in the past. We desperately need rain and cooler temps…with that said me an little man will be getting after them at daybreak

Saw a bunch of scrapes last weekend scouting in KY. Walked several places here yesterday and basically found nothing.

Deer activity on cam was surprisingly good yesterday morning. Hope it repeats as we're here now. Saw two does so far but holding out for a specific buck.

We haven't seen a thing. Only saw one on the 45 minute drive up here this morning. I didn't particularly want to hunt this spot this morning. But I told it's her hunt, she can pick wherever she wants to go.

The temps are definitely not optimal. Haven't seen many deer on cams besides a doe and a small 8. Luckily, my youth hunter isn't too picky so whatever walks by is toast !

Goodluck to all the youth out there today !

Latest posts

Back