• Help Support TNDeer:

I'm going stir crazy!

TNReb

Sold my boat and ordered a new one in early June. Just found out the new one is expected to begin production in January with delivery in the middle of February. I'm about to go nuts not being able to fish. Have a buddy who lets me borrow his Phoenix whenever I want, but I haven't had it out since the first of October.

Took the time to take apart all of my reels and clean/oil/grease them. Got all my tackle organized. I'm out of things to do!

Last edited:
A year from the date you ordered to start production and then another 8 months to complete it? Dang!!! We ordered ours in July of 2020 and got it in October and I thought being without one for 3 months was bad. Its a ski boat and don't use through the winter so only got it out twice before winterizing it that year and it was a long 6 months or so before we got it out again.

A year from the date you ordered to start production and then another 8 months to complete it? Dang!!! We ordered ours in July of 2020 and got it in October and I thought being without one for 3 months was bad. Its a ski boat and don't use through the winter so only got it out twice before winterizing it that year and it was a long 6 months or so before we got it out again.
I thought you were losing your mind until I reread my original post. I made a typo. I meant it's starting production in January (the 19th). Should be delivered middle of Feb, 2 months from now.

I heard the Corps of Engineers is banning wakeboard boats on Old Hickory, Percy Priest, Center Hill, and Dale Hollow this year. 😜

I thought you were losing your mind until I reread my original post. I made a typo. I meant it's starting production in January (the 19th). Should be delivered middle of Feb, 2 months from now.

I heard the Corps of Engineers is banning wakeboard boats on Old Hickory, Percy Priest, Center Hill, and Dale Hollow this year. 😜
Good thing we spend most of our time on Tim's Ford then. 🤣 Also it identifies primarily as a ski boat but can surf too if needed. 😉

Latest posts

Back