• Help Support TNDeer:

Im needing sawtooth acorns.

I know where there's several mature ST Oak trees. I'll see if there's any acorns left and let you know.

We've had a several drought in Cumberland county, they may have already dropped. I've noticed other oaks dropping about a month earlier then normal this year. I think it's a long shot, as far as me finding many of them this year.

eBay has 2 lbs listed for $18.

Last edited:
Not yet...but hope to someday...I did the same thing and was gifted a sack full last year...started them in air prune boxes this spring and this fall I plan to transplant them...if I had some I'd send them your way but I'm early in this journey...good luck with your project.

I know where there's several mature ST Oak trees. I'll see if there's any acorns left and let you know.

We've had a several drought in Cumberland county, they may have already dropped. I've noticed other oaks dropping about a month earlier then normal this year. I think it's a long shot, as far as me finding many of them this year.

eBay has 2 lbs listed for $18.
I appreciate you looking for me

Not yet...but hope to someday...I did the same thing and was gifted a sack full last year...started them in air prune boxes this spring and this fall I plan to transplant them...if I had some I'd send them your way but I'm early in this journey...good luck with your project.
I have 1 tree that produces on my farm but it didn't this year. I've got a plot that I'm going to plant a row of them in.

Back