• Help Support TNDeer:

Is your laundry detergent helping deer see you more easily?

Same here, it is way cheaper than the stuff branded for hunting, which pretty much do the same thing.
The one exception would be the green soap, you know, the liquid stuff sold to hunters. That stuff is truly amazing. I can clean fish and with my hands truly rank, use a little of the green soap. All scent gone. No idea what's in it, but that stuff really works.

Found the info on how they came up with the clothing line Sitka sells that fades you in so a deer doesn't see a big blob moving.

It's a little expensive, but @REN said yesterday he has some 40% off coupons for Sitka.

Free & clear I think is what most of them say. That's all I've used for all my clothes for years.
Yes, but you have to read the ingredients as some say that, but they are not. I had purchased Purex Free and Clear, but later found that while it had no scent and was hypoallergenic, it did have brighteners. This site has some good references for the ones that are good for hunting clothes due to not having any of that stuff.

Laundry Detergents Without Optical Brighteners – Our Insanely Helpful List

Attachments

• 1729909171166.webp
    1729909171166.webp
    57.5 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Back