• Help Support TNDeer:

It's Time

Shawn Bryson!

Screenshot_20240807-075201_DuckDuckGo.webp

We aren't brothers. Trust me. The way I know that is my Dad didn't tolerate his kids acting like morons and embarrassing the family name. You would be a totally different person. I'm betting your parents tell people they never had kids or that you are an adopted crack baby and they did the best they could. Furthermore, the guys in the neighborhood I grew up in would have beaten you relentlessly until you learned not to be a loudmouth agitator. There were no keyboards for you to hide behind back then. When you mouthed off with your normal BS you would've got punched in the mouth. You wouldn't be the 60 year old instigating troll you are now. We aren't brothers and we aren't friends. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.
Allow me to retort. When I said the vols colors resemble Puke from inside of the pumpkin and $1 to a brother from another mother. I was referring to this. :) Have a blessed day sir and enjoy the video I am about to present.

Allow me to retort. When I said the vols colors resemble Puke from inside of the pumpkin and $1 to a brother from another mother. I was referring to this. :) Have a blessed day sir and enjoy the video I am about to present.
When someone posts a video of you getting hit by a dump truck I'll watch. Until then GFY.

When someone posts a video of you getting hit by a dump truck I'll watch. Until then GFY.
Again so eloquent with your words. You will notice I have never said such language when speaking with you or anyone else on here. Yet you and a few others are persistent in showing your true nature. Even to the point of stalking me on other sub sections on TnDeer. Carry on and have a great day. Roll Tide :)

Just a reminder since this was started as a FOOTBALL THREAD ,,(and probably gonna have to remind all the vol fans the rest of the season) vols have not been relevant in FOOTBALL in 25 years . Last season yall would not even made the playoffs in a 12 game format. Even most of the Power rankings have the vols OUT of the playoffs in a 12 game format. So better get some of those next season chants ready.

Roll Tide
Bammer spittin facts

Back