• Help Support TNDeer:

Jim Shockey: “Gone”

Awesome, thanks for sharing. He has always been my favorite. His best episodes were when his dad and father in law were on them. He hunting in the Canadian wilderness for 30 days straight, from daylight till dark to kill a buck he was after. Unbelievable relentlessness.

That was awesome! Got a little teary eyed when he was talking about Louise.
I follow Jim and Eva on Facebook. Watching his wife leave was tough. It made me daydream about my own family and situations. They shared the experience with the world. That's just what they do I guess.

Jim was really sad for awhile after her death and traveled promoting his new fiction book around the country. But, it appears that he has already found another younger gal to spend his time. Man has plenty of testosterone to share.

I follow Jim and Eva on Facebook. Watching his wife leave was tough. It made me daydream about my own family and situations. They shared the experience with the world. That's just what they do I guess.

Jim was really sad for awhile after her death and traveled promoting his new fiction book around the country. But, it appears that he has already found another younger gal to spend his time. Man has plenty of testosterone to share.
Yeah he's one of the few I enjoy watching. The new lady appears to be much younger but good for him.

Latest posts

Back