• Help Support TNDeer:

Jonny Schultz - Fish the moment

Hduke86

With talk here recently of struggling on fishing different patterns or locations I figured I'd see who all watches Jonny's Fish the moment on youtube. If you haven't seen this gentleman fish or how he explains and covers a lake you're missing out. He is very good on how to locate and read graphs. Check him out he's just a straight forward great teacher and fisherman

He puts out great videos. I'm doing a 1-on-1 video chat with him next Tuesday. I think it will be worth the $100 he charges. Looking forward to gaining some knowledge!

String Music":3k62m25h said:
He puts out great videos. I'm doing a 1-on-1 video chat with him next Tuesday. I think it will be worth the $100 he charges. Looking forward to gaining some knowledge!

The thing I like about Jonny is his videos are "clean" and I can let my fishaholic 8 year old watch them. My youngest eats,sleeps, and breathes fishing day in and day out and Jonny seems to be a good influence on the younger crowd. Let us know how yalls session goes or as my wife calls my fishing "lake therapy"

Latest posts

Back